The responsible controller of personal data on the website is:
Supervalem OÜ (hereinafter referred to as e-shop)
Reg. Nr 16389247
Pari, Padari küla Põlva vald Põlvamaa 63609
The personal data processed are the following:
- contact information (phone number and e-mail address);
- in the case of a company, the billing address;
- bank account number;
- the cost of goods and services and details of payments (purchase history);
- customer support data;
- other information related to customer surveys and/or offers.
- for the purpose of fulfilling a contract with a customer;
- meet and enforce a legal obligation;
- to manage customer orders;
- compiling summaries of purchased goods, analysing customer preferences and improving product quality;
- to prepare and send invoices;
- customer support and answering customer questions;
- the customer's IP address or other network identifiers are processed for the purposes of providing the e-shop as a service and for web usage statistics;
- for promotional offers, if the customer does not wish to receive direct marketing communications, please contact customer support at email@example.com.
Transfer of personal data to a third party
Supervalem will keep confidential the personal data of the customer, which has become known to it in the course of registration and use of the user account, and will disclose them to third parties only with the consent of the customer, unless the obligation or right to disclose the data arises from legislation. The user of the e-shop agrees that Supervalem has the right to process his/her personal data in order to provide the customer with the appropriate services, including the transmission of the customer's data to persons connected with the provision of the service by the merchant to the customer.
Transfers of personal data to processors of the e-shop - The processing of personal data is based on contracts between the e-shop and the processors. The processors are obliged to ensure appropriate protection when processing personal data.
Supervalem OÜ is the controller of personal data, Supervalem OÜ forwards the personal data necessary for the execution of payments to the processor Montonio Finance OÜ.
When you close your e-shop account, your personal data will be deleted, unless such data needs to be stored for accounting purposes or to resolve consumer disputes.
In the case of disputes relating to payments and consumer disputes, personal data will be kept until the claim is settled or the limitation period expires (three years).
Personal data necessary for accounting purposes are kept for seven years.
E-poodi salvestatud isikuandmed koos kasutajakontoga saab kustutada e-poe kontole sisse logides.
Settlement of disputes
Disputes related to the processing of personal data can be resolved through Supervalem OÜ - firstname.lastname@example.org. The supervisory authority is the Eesti Andmekaitse Inspektsioon (email@example.com). Tarbijakaitse komisjon and ODR platvorm